We are a company manufacturing & marketing OTC (Medical Devices) and Derma Cosmetics brands for domestic and exports.
We are looking for a candidate who will independently manage Key Accounts of Modern trade (IMT’s and LMT’s) including chain pharmacies and retail outlets and be able to contribute in sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success.
As a Key Account Manager, he will be responsible for:
– Plan & execute sales activities to achieve sales target, revenue & growth.
– Review sales plans and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of planned activities to achieve goals. Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
– Developing productive long term relationships with Key Accounts and act as a main contact for existing and new customers for company.
– Creating long term strategies with the clients
– Preparing volume forecasts and plans in coordination with brands team and implement sales strategy.
– Closely cooperating with other departments involved with Key Accounts.
– Develop plans to build-up weighted distribution in each region/city/or town in coordination with Distributor’s local management, and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
– Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with Brands team and local Distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
– Initiate & develop annual marketing plan/s as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with your direct management and regional marketing/brands team ; follow-up on implementation; and report back progress & any recommendations to change or amend.
– Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor’s management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products – it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
• – Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
Qualification and Skills Requirements:
1. B.Sc/B.Com/BA or BBA
2. Proven 10 years’ experience in key Account Management.
3. Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with Key Accounts of all organizational levels
5. Excellent organizational skills and ability in problem-solving and negotiation