- To execute & expand the existing business.
- Coordinate to develop new markets.
- Coordinate to explore indirect/direct export opportunities through commercial exporters and coordinate promotional activities in export territories by close liaisons.
- Export Orders’ generation/execution.
- Coordinate in new product/packaging launch plans.
- Initial & Final Inspections of IDE & DE Export Stocks along with QC, Warehouse & Import/Export Team Members
- Making of Performa Invoices, Export Order Worksheets, Statistical Data, Departmental Weekly & Monthly Reports & Presentations, Exhibitions’ Budgets, Non-Commercial Invoices.
- Preparations for International Exhibitions (Participation fees, Security Deposit, Documentation, arrangement of visa requirements, suitable economical flights, hotel reservations, samples/commercial packs, promotional items).
- Arrangement of COAs, Commercial Packs & Colored Printouts, for registration processes.
- Regular updating of Departmental Quality Objectives & SOPs for ISO Audit.
- Outdoor assignments for example Attestations, Submission & Collection of documents, samples & misc. requirements at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Karachi Chamber, TDAP, Foreign Consulates, Business Prospects, Courier/Post Offices, Distributors, Government Offices, etc.
- MBA in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience (FMCG /Cosmetics/ Pharma)
- Excellent planning, communication & presentation skills.
|Job Category||Import / Export|