Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- MBA in Supply Chain
- Experience in any reputable Pharmaceutical, FMCG & Packaging Firm with at least 3 years’ experience.
Key Responsibilities of the job
- Planning of Imported and Local Raw and Packing Materials as per the rolling forecast and special requirements.
- Planning finished Goods import as per the rolling forecast or average three months sales
- Development new vendors and material sources; meetings/visiting local vendor facility for audit to ensure quality.
- Coordinate with different manufacturing units, outsource manufacturing sites and different departments to achieve the organizational objectives.
- Review market Forecast, Actual Sales, Finished Goods Stocks, Materials Availability
- Coordinate with Sales and export departments for rolling forecast for planning materials requirements
- Price, quality, lead times, reliability & costs MOQ (minimum order Qty)
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) with effective inventory control.
- Coordinate with Imports for Imported Materials imports(LC/BC/TT)(6 months Inv)
- Planning delivery timetables and ensuring stores have enough stock
- Plan production requirements on weekly and monthly basis as per sales requirement.
- To comply with all Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.